The traditional ring tossing game is incredibly simple to set up. The two plastic frame pieces simply lock together to form a cross shaped board. Five plastic poles simply slot into holes at the four ends and centre of the cross. Players then take turns to throw the five rings at the poles. The player who gets rings around the most number of poles is declared the winner.
- This is a super quoits set that is suitable to play indoor or outdoor and can be played with all the family
- This excellent little game will help children develop and improve their co ordination skills
- This quoits set contains 2 cross arms, 5 scoring spikes and 5 scoring rings
- This quoits set is not considered suitable for children under the age of 36 months
- Each scoring arm measures 51cm. The spikes each measure 17cm.
- The hoops measure approximately 13cm in diameter